- The first technique is Breathing. Simply sit down in a quiet dark place with a little light and focus your mind on your breathing only. Take deep breath and follow the air as it’s going through your nose, to your throat, to your lungs, and then breathe out. It is not important how deep or shallow your breathing is, just follow the air as it’s going in and out, with your mind. Don’t go into any rationalization of any kind, simply – do it.
- Exercise! Find your favorite sport activity and spend at least 45 minutes on doing it. If you like walking or swimming, dancing or running, it doesn’t really matter.
- Talk to someone you trust about your feelings. Sharing is very powerful, and if you find someone who is sympathetic to you and wants to understand just what you are going through, then a good conversation is very helpful.
- Teach yourself more and more about your condition. Always look for more information about your problem. Read books, go on-line, look for other people who are suffering from the same thing, and talk to them.
- Go to see your family doctor. After all, they have studied this longer then you have, and they can help a lot. Even if you don’t want to take any medication, your doctor might have some ideas about treating this problem with some natural techniques.
Commune is a free wordpress theme ready for wordpress 3.1+. This theme is 100% free and is a nice playground! Hope you like it!